DevPortal

Website live chat suggestion from SmartBots

Home Forums Managing business Customer support Website live chat suggestion from SmartBots

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

I believe I’ll do an article about this. However, a quick post to start with.

We’ve tried several website live chats, both free and paid. And one of the most advanced chats (and not that expensive) was Zopim. Very nice solution from ZenDesk creators.

But then we’ve discovered Tawk (https://www.tawk.to/, I’ll even give a direct link here!). First of all, it is FREE. With no hidden payments at all. Second, it supports unlimited number of websites, so you can gather all your support agents together.

We’ve added some javascript code so customer SL name is added automatically to the chat – and using this amazing tool for almost two years now, serving dozens of chats daily. I recommend it to everyone: from tiny single-pager website to a large portal.

amadeucallow
    Participant

That is great i use them also in website but have no much time to make support using it :P

Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

Yes, that’s the problem. We have several support managers (Tawk “agents”) to cover 24 hours per day.

We even did a Chrome plugin which tracks active Tawk agents and sends them to the server, to calculate the total time spent online by each agent :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.