AdminBot have to know the SL group name you are going to use.
Sending SB_SETUP_SETGROUP command
You can set the group in two ways:
- By calling SB_SETUP_SETGROUP command (with the group name).
- By calling SB_SETUP_SETGROUPUUID command (with the group UUID).
llMessageLinked(LINK_SET,SB_SETUP_SETGROUP,"My group name","SECURITY CODE");
- (yes, the above examples are correct: you can pass the string value instead of key)
To protect your group from abusive scripters, you have to pass the group security code while initializing - (read more about security code).
AdminBot will raise the event after SB_SETUP_SETGROUP or SB_SETUP_SETGROUPUUID
- SB_SETUP_SUCCESS indicates that this group can be used now,
- SB_SETUP_FAILED indicates that there were an error setting the group. See AdminBot Status Codes for details.