SmartBots Bots Playground
SmartBots Bots Playground is a dedicated sandbox to run your own programs which control your bot.
The Bots Playground is available here: play.mysmartbots.com/
There are some limitations applied yet:
- We do not support ECMAScript 6
- import/export is disabled
- you can't include one script into another (yet)
Interacting with your bot
Your program sends commands to the bot. Events come from the bots to your program.
Refer to Examples page for more info.
- Is my bot password safe?
- Yes. We do not store bot and SmartBots account passwords on a sandbox server at all.
- Can scripts read files?
- No. The scripts are sandboxed and can't access world outside the sandbox. However, check the "Bug Hunter" program below.
- Can I crash the server?
- Yes, easily. Just write the script which starts a dead loop. During the beta test we don't track and kill such scripts (we will later). So... just act wisely.
- Can someone access my scripts?
- We think nobody can, but check the Bug Hunter program below. And remember that your program does not hold any bot and account passwords.
Bug Hunter program
Playground scripts run in their own sandboxes. Well, they are supposed to be sandboxes... we appreciate if you report the security holes within Bug Hunter program.