Bots Playground FAQ
From SmartBots Developers Docs
- Is my bot password safe?
- Yes. We do not store bot and SmartBots account passwords on a sandbox server at all.
- Can scripts read files?
- No. The scripts are sandboxed and can't access world outside the sandbox. However, check the "Bug Hunter" program below.
- Can I crash the server?
- Yes, easily. Just write the script which starts a dead loop. During the beta test we don't track and kill such scripts (we will later). So... just act wisely.
- Can other users access my scripts?
- Nobody can. However, check the our Bug Hunter program.
Selling your scripts
- When someone my Playground script, do they have an access to the source code?
- No by default. You can set "show sources to the buyer" tho.