Adds or removes the group role to the group member .
// Command usage:
llMessageLinked function accepts str and id parameters. Their meaning for SB_ADJUST_GROUP_ROLE is explained below:
|str||yes|| an action to perform and the role name.
There are some requirements to the bot's abilities:
- To assign members to the role:
- bot has to be in this role
- bot has to have an "Assign Members to Assigner's Roles" group ability
- To remove members from a role:
- bot has to have a "Remove members from Roles" group ability
Edit group profile to assign these abilities to the bot:
Assign member to the role:
llMessageLinked(LINK_SET, SB_ADJUST_GROUP_ROLE, "assign Officers", "042536ca-dc19-45ef-bd3c-2f3c829d4e56");
Remove member from the role:
llMessageLinked(LINK_SET, SB_ADJUST_GROUP_ROLE, "remove Active tenants", "042536ca-dc19-45ef-bd3c-2f3c829d4e56");