DevPortal

Feature Request – Parcel Management

Home Forums Developing with SmartBots HTTP API Feature Request – Parcel Management

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    binaryarchitect
    Participant

Are there any plans of expanding the region management function set to include the ability to manage a parcel. At the very least I’d like to be able to update a parcel description to change Windlight setting and the ability to configure parcel flags.

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this.

Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

Hello,

We had no plans extending the region management this way yet. Are you talking about SimGovernor?
    However, we can consider an update. Do you want to avoid logging into SL to change these settings, or setup some kind of schedule?

binaryarchitect
    Participant

I actually just use the HTTP API and add my own interfaces. I’d more than likely use both scenarios. It would be nice to just have a new API call to use. Currently I have a bot setup that can be controlled via Discord chat commands.

Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

Ah, I see. We will release few new HTTP commands soon. I’ll try to include the parcel management feature, too.

binaryarchitect
    Participant

Okay awesome! Is this the correct place to make feature requests in the future? I have a bunch of suggestions!

Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

Yes, this is a correct place. Go on, looking forward for your wishes!

Glaznah Gassner
    Keymaster

Please check the new API command, set_parcel_info

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.