September 28, 2012
New HTTP API commands have been added: group_join and group_leave.
These commands are more than just expansion of existing SmartBots functionality. These functions allow creating fully-functional automatic services based on SmartBots bots.
There are currently several fully-functional in-world services in SL, and joining/leaving the group was the most troublesome aspect for these service owners. Now the whole process can be automated for third-party services.
September 25, 2012
We are proud to present the personal bot control panel.
This is a very convenient, understandable and easy to use tool that will help you effectively manage your bots. All the necessary tools you need are now located in one place, such as: Live chat, SBSL programming, editing your login/password/access code, enable or disable settings and using bot`s inventory as well as some added new options:
- Now you can also control the balance of your personal bot from the browser and transfer lindens to other users.
- You can specify the location of your bot in Second Life without logging on in world.
- And you can sit your bot on an object, just by writing the object`s UUID in the control panel.
The control panel is very nice looking and has a different background depending on the gender of your bot. See the documentation for more info.
Control your Second Life bots with ease!
September 4, 2012
We’ve just released a new device – Group Activity BOOSTER to increase activity in your group and also boost the traffic of your parcel!
How Does It Work
The GAB (Group Activity Booster) Machine works in the following way:
- GAB Machine regularly sends a special message to the group. This special message contains special “code” – 6-digit number.
- Group members see this code and teleport to your parcel. They touch the GAB Machine and enter the “code”.
- The first avatars teleported (the number is being specified by you) get paid a certain amount of money (also specified by you) after staying in the parcel for required time.
GAB Machine boosts both you group members awareness and land traffic: group members know that your group messages (chat and/or notices) contain money-making and free-lindens messages. They are waiting for them.
Residents also stay in your parcel awaiting for new code to arrive, or awaiting for payment. You can pay only the first resident teleported, or 5 visitors who come first – it is on your own.
Visit SL Marketplace page for screenshots. The complete illustrated documentation is available is SmartBots docs: click here.