September 11, 2015
The HTTP API library has been expanded with a new command!:
offer_teleport – Commands bot to send a teleport request to an avatar with a custom message (optional).
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment on the docs page!
July 19, 2015
There was an issue with the sim governor module which sometimes prevented the bot from returning home after performing tasks on sims, this has now been fixed and the steps to enable it are listed below:
- Visit your bot’s sim governor page.
- Select the sim you wish to change.
- Tick the ‘Teleport bot back after doing this restart’ box.
- Add the restart entry.
A screenshot is added below for a further explanation:
December 13, 2012
Three new HTTP API commands have been added to SmartBots:
- teleport command which teleports bot to specific location
- activate_group – activates the group of the bot. The command supports automatic activation of current parcel’s group.
- parcel_info – command to fetch a lot of information about specific parcel
Click on the command name to read documentation and see examples.
Also, the HTTP API testing suite has been improved a bit. Thank you for your requests and suggestions!