November 2, 2016
Simple IM Autoresponder is a module which adds a bit of interactivity to your personal bot. Basically, it allows to react on certain keywords in residents’ IMs.
This module is very popular addon at SmartBots. We just updated the module’s functionality:
- bot is now able to send a group invitation in response to resident’s IM,
- inventory delivery chooser has been improved,
- configuration page asks for a confirmation if you have unsaved changes,
- finally, the page has been refashioned (this has been done to match our design guidelines).
July 22, 2016
Sim Governor module now can be controlled by Trusted Managers.
This means that you can provide region control rights to your bot, and then let your employees kick greefers, eject and ban abusers from the whole sim (or all your estates).
With a Sim Governor module, your managers do not get access to the dangerous settings like “Agent Limit” or “Object bonus”, or a terrain level editor.
You can get the Sim Governor module in our Store. Use the coupon code IAMGOVERNOR to get a 30% discount!
January 12, 2016
The Waypoints Navigator module has been updated! We’ve added 3 new commands:
- Sit Command – Instruct your bot to sit on any object in the sim easily by entering the objects UUID
- Stand – Tried of making your bot sit? Tell it to stand!
- Wait For Message – Now you can instruct your bot to wait for a specific IM message to continue processing commands, note that the exact message must be sent, useful if you want to create a secret phrase to start navigating
A new option has also been added – Restart if Stuck, enable this checkbox to make your bot start over if it gets stuck during a walk or run command.
Amazing waypoints-based guided tour
Check the amazing project by Canary Beck: the Basilique region. The thirty minute tour uses more that 250 waypoints to guide you through the whole region:
Read an article written by Canary Beck and check the live tours here.
For a limited time only enter coupon code “GUIDEME” for 25% off of the Waypoints Navigator module!