November 2, 2016
Simple IM Autoresponder is a module which adds a bit of interactivity to your personal bot. Basically, it allows to react on certain keywords in residents’ IMs.
This module is very popular addon at SmartBots. We just updated the module’s functionality:
- bot is now able to send a group invitation in response to resident’s IM,
- inventory delivery chooser has been improved,
- configuration page asks for a confirmation if you have unsaved changes,
- finally, the page has been refashioned (this has been done to match our design guidelines).
April 22, 2016
We’ve added a new filter that allows you to hide your automated responses via the LiveIMs module.
By ticking the box “Hide automatic bot replies”, you’ll be able to hide or unhide the answers your bot gave to your visitors. This feature does only appear if your bot is wearing any sort of automated response features such as the Simple IM Autoresponder module or Pandorabots for example.
With this update – done in re-order – we try to make your read experiences much more easier to manage!
February 19, 2013
The new bot module is available: Simple Autoresponder. This module adds the configurable autoresponder which reacts on IM messages.
The Autoresponder can be configured using rules: each rule determines the bot’s reply when specific text is being received. The example of the rule:
- If IM from a resident contains “Hello”
- then bot replies “Hi there! Welcome to our location!”
- and delivers “Our location in SL” landmark from the inventory
Yes, the inventory delivery is also available! You can choose items directly from the bot’s inventory using interactive inventory browser.
The module is already available for purchase in Bot Store for just L$199. The module documentation page is available here.