November 15, 2016
SmartBots Personal Bot HUD allows you to control bots remotely: make it sit, stand, follow, rotate and perform other useful actions.
A new, completely refreshed version of Personal Bot HUD has been released today:
- with some minor HUD interaction fixes,
- powered by updated low-lag scripts,
- including server-side updates to keep you informed about bot status,
- and refreshed look and feel.
You can get your new HUD in SmartBots in-world office or by logging in to your account.
November 2, 2016
Simple IM Autoresponder is a module which adds a bit of interactivity to your personal bot. Basically, it allows to react on certain keywords in residents’ IMs.
This module is very popular addon at SmartBots. We just updated the module’s functionality:
- bot is now able to send a group invitation in response to resident’s IM,
- inventory delivery chooser has been improved,
- configuration page asks for a confirmation if you have unsaved changes,
- finally, the page has been refashioned (this has been done to match our design guidelines).
October 11, 2016
Dear SmartBots Franchisees, the Terminal has been updated to version 3.3 today. Please pick up a new device in SmartBots office since previous versions won’t accept payments anymore.
You will get an automatic notification when your customers are trying to use your outdated Terminal. However, we advise to update your devices as soon as possible.
The new version (v3.3) provides more accurate partner’s payments delivery scheme, as well as some minor fixes.