November 27, 2015
We’ve recently discovered a minor problem with Support Bot friendliness. The bot is supposed to greet your visitor once he starts typing (even before he sends away the message).
This is how this greeting message looks like (with the default Support Bot settings):
The secret is that bot reacts on visitor’s “XXX started typing” notification. However, it turned out that (some) SL regions (sometimes) forget to send this notification. The reasons are quite obscure, but they prevent support bot from greeting your visitor.
We did a tiny workaround: bot also tracks the “stopped typing” notification which still arrive. Bot uses it to ensure that greeting has been sent to the visitor. Since most of residents do short pauses while typing (usually after “Hello”), the bot is always aware of a new contact.
We are very grateful to our customer whose bot helped to locate and resolve this issue!
Today’s blog-post-coupon is ALWAYSYOURS, it gives 30% discount while purchasing the Support Bot module in our Store.
August 20, 2015
The Waypoints Navigator module just got a fresh update. This is a bugfix and improvements update:
- Fix: Internet Explorer 11 bug has been fixed,
- Fix: “Teleport” waypoint is now persistent (bot does not tend to teleport back in few seconds)
- Added the ability to insert new commands to any position (at the beginning, end or after a specific waypoint),
- Added floating box to allow saving the program without scrolling to the top.
The new discount coupon code is GIMMETHEWAY: it gives 10% discount to purchase the Waypoints Navigator module in our Store.
August 18, 2015
SimGovernor module has been updated. This update is based on your feedback and wishes, and includes some bugfixes as well as new functions. Both bot software and module web interface have been updated, and the changes are already applied to your running bots.
August 6, 2015
A new plugin created by Compilance Productions has been added to the bot store!
The Group Inviter plugin for HippoVend is packed with the following features:
- Direct group invitations to your customers after a completed purchase
- Customize the default group role and the welcome message text
- No spam and no lag
- A single, secure, tiny mono script
- Quick & easy set-up and installation
For a full list of the features please visit this plugin’s bot store page.