July 19, 2015
There was an issue with the sim governor module which sometimes prevented the bot from returning home after performing tasks on sims, this has now been fixed and the steps to enable it are listed below:
- Visit your bot’s sim governor page.
- Select the sim you wish to change.
- Tick the ‘Teleport bot back after doing this restart’ box.
- Add the restart entry.
A screenshot is added below for a further explanation:
September 21, 2014
We’ve released the “Sim Governor” module: the addon for your SmartBots bot to manage your sim!
The core functions of the module are:
- Manage the sim access list (ban residents, add them to access list)
- Eject residents without banning them
- Send sim-wide messages
- Restart the sim
Plus an unique feature beyond the SL viewer functionality:
- Check the sim ban list for dead accounts.
July 22, 2014
We are starting the tests of a new SmartBots module, “Sim Governor”. This module allows remotely controlling your sim (or multiple sims) from a web page or from your scripts using SmartBots HTTP API.
All you need is your own bot added to the sim managers list. Bot processes your commands and manages the sim access lists and settings.