July 22, 2016
Sim Governor module now can be controlled by Trusted Managers.
This means that you can provide region control rights to your bot, and then let your employees kick greefers, eject and ban abusers from the whole sim (or all your estates).
With a Sim Governor module, your managers do not get access to the dangerous settings like “Agent Limit” or “Object bonus”, or a terrain level editor.
You can get the Sim Governor module in our Store. Use the coupon code IAMGOVERNOR to get a 30% discount!
August 18, 2015
SimGovernor module has been updated. This update is based on your feedback and wishes, and includes some bugfixes as well as new functions. Both bot software and module web interface have been updated, and the changes are already applied to your running bots.
November 17, 2014
The Sim Governor Module has been updated! Now you can return objects owned by a specific resident using the Sim Governor Module. The following options are available:
- Return all scripted objects belonging to the specified resident
- Return all objects that belong to the resident that is in another resident’s parcel
- Return all objects belonging to the specified resident
Note: You can return all scripted objects belonging to a resident that is in another residents parcel by combining 1 and 2.
To buy the Sim Governor Module please visit this page.
September 21, 2014
We’ve released the “Sim Governor” module: the addon for your SmartBots bot to manage your sim!
The core functions of the module are:
- Manage the sim access list (ban residents, add them to access list)
- Eject residents without banning them
- Send sim-wide messages
- Restart the sim
Plus an unique feature beyond the SL viewer functionality:
- Check the sim ban list for dead accounts.