November 15, 2016
SmartBots Personal Bot HUD allows you to control bots remotely: make it sit, stand, follow, rotate and perform other useful actions.
A new, completely refreshed version of Personal Bot HUD has been released today:
- with some minor HUD interaction fixes,
- powered by updated low-lag scripts,
- including server-side updates to keep you informed about bot status,
- and refreshed look and feel.
You can get your new HUD in SmartBots in-world office or by logging in to your account.
July 10, 2016
A new version of Personal Bot HUD is now available. This is a mostly technical update: we’ve rewritten the codebase of the device completely.
The HUD scripts require less memory and contact main server in a more secure way than before.
The new HUD also introduces a user interface improvement. Now, when you make your bot sit down on object you highlight, bot verifies if it actually sees your selection beam (sometimes viewer settings prevent your beam to appear in-world).
You can get a new version of the HUD by:
October 11, 2013
The Smartbots Terminal and Personal Bot HUD have been updated! See the changes below:
- Provides additional checks for payment transaction success.
- Fixed payment not returning if a service wasn’t selected prior to making a payment.
- Can now control an unlimited amount of bots.
- Scripts re-written for optimized memory usage.
You can obtain the new updated HUD by visiting the SmartBots office and touching the devices container. The new Terminal can be obtained by touching the “Get Terminal” panel on any existing Terminal (for example, the one located here).