Interface Device has been updated to version 4.2 (don’t worry if you’ve missed versions 4.0 and 4.1: they were technical releases, we did not announced them). The following changes have been made:
- Fixed a bug which was eventually preventing inviter from working after rez
- New Interface Device version is now delivered automatically if you use the old one
- Local-chat API support has been completely removed. We suggest using Simple Group HTTP API instead.
Personal Bot HUD has been improved to version 3.8 with the following things updated:
- Completely rewritten low-level structure to reduce lag
- Improved stability while working with large amount of personal bots (unlimited now)
- Fly on/off button has been added to the Movement Panel
New HUD version will be sent to you when you switch bots using the old version. You can request the new HUD immediately in your account (“Your personal bots” >> “Get bot control tools…”).
In addition to these updates, the move command of HTTP API has been improved: it now supports FLY instruction which enables or disables flying.